Monday, June 21, 2010

WE ARE TRAINING THE ENEMY! CAN YOU IMAGINE GEORGE WASHINGTON TRAINING BRITISH TROOPS?

The Defense Department stated that the number of muslims, in OUR armed forces is over thirty four hundred.  However, the Department officials also stated, that the number could be at least three times higher.  Given the way muslims are "protected" by the current administration, I'm gonna go ,just a little, out on a limb here and say, that there are probably well over nine
thousand muslims infesting OUR troops.  9,000!  C'mon guys!  I mean, if anyone cannot see the path that Barrack Hussein Obama is leading us down, then you are sippin' tea with the Mad Hatter!  He is playing his tune on his stupid flute and we are scurrying behind him like a bunch of scared mice.  For heaven's sake, we have to hide our heart strings and get down to earth!  Back to common sense.  Reality!  No, not the kind on television!  The REAL kind!

Let's see, Obama, back in 2009, brought over one hundred thousand muslim refugees and made them citizens.  Don't here any more about them, uh?  Well, don't forget about 'en cause they are here.  Obama also ALLOWED, without interference, thirty-five Jihad training camps across fifteen of our states.  I'm sure there are a lot more now.  Did you forget about them?  Shouldn't have.  They are still operating and still without interference.  Obama also ALLOWED countless muslims, who believe in the Quran, to become citizens here in America.  Oh, and when I say countless, I mean countless!  I could not find an accurate accounting.  I'm sure, by now, it is millions though.  Did you forget about that too?  Shouldn't have.  They are still coming in.

Now, you add nine thousand trained troops on top of all the other stuff and folks, we are in a very sticky situation.  Oh, and you think Obama did not know any of this?  Put the tea cup down Mr. Hatter!  He did!  And I believe it is all in his plans!  Yes I do!  

George Soros, who pulls Obama's strings, is so desperate for his New World Order, that he will do his best to throw the entire world into a downward spiral, just to realize his insane dream!  The guy is a complete madman!  A smart one too.  He will not stop this until he is dead or we wake up and fight!  I mean really fight!  Some how, some way, we have to find away to unite all of our groups into one gigantic patriotic group and then DEMAND to be heard!  I wish I had the answer.  I have the vision, but I have not come up with the solution, yet.  I hope someone does.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2009/ss_military0876_11_10.asp   
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/17/afghan-military-deserters-missing-air-force-base/
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/16/radical-islamist-group-set-return-chicago-second-major-recruiting-conference/?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r4:c0.082864:b34981768:z6

2 comments:

  1. He brought a million Palestinians over here right after he was elected. The press sat on the story, just like anything else that reflects poorly on his Obamaness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure of the exact figure, but he paid for, with our money, over 100,000 muslims from Palestine to reside here. He has also ALLOWED, at least, a million more. Heed the warnings.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.