Thursday, June 3, 2010

EDUCATED? YOU DESPISE SOMETHING UNDER ONE NAME AND LOVE THE SAME THING UNDER ANOTHER NAME!

How many times have you heard liberals (progressives) refer to us as rednecks, bullies, roughions, trouble makers, angry, mean, and they can't be civilized.  Yep, they are always the ones saying, that we just need to talk.  We need to get our facts together.  We need to try and understand the other side.  And, of course and one in which I agree, the pen is mightier than the sword.  Also, virtually all liberals abhor violence. 

All of this and yet they embrace the most violent, evil, corrupt, blood thirsty people on the planet .......... MUSLIMS.  They completely despise white supremacists (aryan brotherhood), yet they embrace the very country, which means "the origin of Aryan".  Does this mean, that all liberals, therefore, hate all Jews, and want them dead?  Hmmm.  Muslims do.  Iranians do.  Of course, they may believe, that George Bush caused muslims to hate Jews.  Sorry, just had to throw that in there.

See, this is what happens to y'all, if you LISTEN to liberal friends, relatives, teachers, ministers and  professors instead of INVESTIGATING for yourself and find REAL FACTS.  You get things jumbled, turned around, backwards, and down right WRONG!

Now, here's what I'm getting at.  Muslims (who literally believe in the quran) want you dead!  Unless, of course, you are already a Muslim, in which case, I'm glad you dropped in, so you will know how I really feel!  Anyway, I am begging you to read the links, which I have provided, especially, the first one.  It goes into every aspect of Mohammad's beginning.  It names the original ancient texts and provides excerpts from them.  It also discusses more modern versions.  It is FACTS!  Right from the Islamic text.  It is very detailed.  It does not fool around with bits and pieces.  You just have to ask yourself, "Am I so elite, so more knowledgeable than everyone else, that I do not need FACTS?  Can I just simply RELY on what I have been taught and am I really, that sure, it is accurate?  KNOW YOUR ENEMIES!  It is not me.  It is not conservatives.  Unless, of course, you want this country to be ruled by communism and/or Islam, and if that's the case and there are enough of you, then I guess we'll see each other either on the slab or in the camps.  Good luck to you either way.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Prologue.Islam  Click on the subjects under "Table of Contents" to go to certain subjects.
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Aryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.