Monday, July 22, 2013

1279: TOLERENCE, THE LAST THING ABUSED BEFORE YOU GO UNDER!

The happy couple says, "Good morning sir. We want to apply for a marriage license."  The official replies, “Could I have your names please?”  
 
"Yes sir.  We are Tim and Jim Jones."
 
"You are bought named Jones?? Are you related? I see a resemblance."
 
"Yes sir, we're brothers."
 
"You’re brothers? You can't get married!"
 
"Why not sir?  I must ask you, aren't you giving marriage licenses to same gender couples?"
 
"Yes, we are, but we haven't had any siblings wanting to get married. Why, that would be incest!"
 
"Incest?  No sir, you misunderstood, we are not gay."
 
"You are not gay, then why in the world do you want to get married?"
 
"Well sir, just like the gays, we wish to get the financial benefits, of course and after all we do love each other.  Besides, we don't have any other prospects sir."
 
"Yes, but, you see, we're issuing marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples, who've been denied equal protection under the law. If you are not gay, you have to get married to a woman."
 
"Now wait a minute sir and with all due respect doesn’t a gay man have the same right to marry a woman as I have? I mean, just because I'm straight doesn't mean I want to marry a woman. I want to marry Jim."  Yes and I want to marry Tim, are you going to discriminate against us just because we are not gay?"
 
"OKAY!  All right, all right! I'll give you your marriage license. Next couple please."
 
"Hello sir, we are here to get married."
 
Please give me your names?"
 
" Yes sir, I’m John Smith and I want to marry Jane James, Robert Green and June Johnson and we all want to marry each other."
 
"All four of you wish to marry each other?  But wait just a minute, there are four of you!"
 
"Yes sir, that is correct. You see, we are all bisexual and I love Jane and Robert, Jane loves me and June, June loves Robert and Jane, and Robert loves June and me. All of us getting married together is the only way that we can express our sexual preferences in a marital relationship."
 
"No way, we are only granting licenses to gay and lesbian couples."
 
"So you're saying that you are discriminating against bisexuals?"
 
"No, no, no, it's just that, well, the traditional idea of marriage is that it's just for couples."
 
"Tradition sir?  Hasn’t “tradition already been broken?”  Since when are you standing on tradition?"
 
"Well, uh, mmm, I mean, you do have to draw the line somewhere."
 
"Sir, with all due respect, who says so, there is s no logical reason to limit marriage to couples.  Besides, we demand our rights! The mayor says the constitution guarantees equal protection under the law. Give us a marriage license please!"
 
"OKAY ALREADY!  All right, all right!  Next group please."
 
"Here I am sir and I’d like to get my marriage license."
 
"Good and in what names will the license be issued?"
 
"David Deets, sir."
 
"Yes, and the other person?"
 
"There is no other person sir, just me and I want to marry myself."
 
"Marry yourself?  What on earth do you mean?"
 
"Well sir, my psychiatrist says I have a dual personality, so I want to marry the two together. Maybe I can file a joint income-tax return."
 
"Secretary, please take it over here!  I quit!  You people are making a mockery of marriage!!"
 
Remember folks, Communism's goal includes destroying our belief in good and all religious traditions and they are very, very sneaky in the way they do it.


And don't even get me started on Muslims!
 
____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________
VERY IMPORTANT FOOT NOTE:  Well folks, as of today the justice system in America is still very corrupt. As of this writing Barrack Hussein Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein and a whole host of other corrupt politicians are still unjustly walking free after committing repeated crimes against America and Americans, including murder!
 
You lil' punk, Barry Hussein, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it!
 
******** "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." --- Henry Ford
 
******** In today's backward world, RACISM IS when American taxpayer's work their butts off every day and complain because they have to pay for people, who are too damn lazy and/or illegal, about getting free healthcare, free cell phones, free housing, free food, free baby sitters, free school, free electricity, free water, free cars, free air conditioning and a whole host of other freebies! This used to be called, "pointing out injustice", but not in Obama's world! In his world, it is RACISM!

1 comment:

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.