Tuesday, November 13, 2012

1130: OUT WITH THE NITWIT!

 Well the lil’ punk was certainly peeved when his former top military commander in Afghanistan, Stanley McChrystal, didn’t support him in his political role as President.  In other word Stanley hated the ol’ boy!  Well ol’ Stan told the lil’ punk, “Lookie here, It’s not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President, its my job to support you as Commander-in-Chief."

Well my gosh and bless his lil’ heart, the lil’ punk was ballistic and when ol’ Stan gave him his resignation the lil’ punk began shakin’.  Slobber was comin’ from his lips and them lips hold a lot of slobber, let me tell you!  Oh shut up y’all!  That was not a racist remark!  That was fact!  I mean black, white or in between the lil’ punk does have a set of lips on him!
Yep, Obama didn’t know whether to poop or go blind!  So as Stan was leavin’ the room Obama had to take another hopeless shot at the General and he yelled out, "I bet when I die you'll be happy to piss on my grave."
Well the General, class act that he was, turned, saluted, smiled at the lil’ punk and said, “Mr. President, I always told myself that when I leave the Army I'd never stand in line again."  Obama was defeated and ol’ Stan won one of his greatest battles that day!
 
EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.