Wednesday, October 31, 2012

1116: THE INVENTER OF THE INTERNET BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES!

"I invented it!"

 The idiot who was lying before Obama could talk is FINALLY being brought up on charges for his lying bullcrap about global warming!!

Monckton continued, “If you say anything in Gibraltar which has any bearing on the fortunes of the Generations Investment Management, if you say anything that is incorrect about global warming, and that’s how Generations Investment Management is making a lot of its money, then you are guilty of an offense under the Financial Services Act of 1988, and you will be arrested, prosecuted and convicted.”
 
Monckton said Gore’s “bull—” is illegal under that legislation in the United Kingdom and its territories, and, “If you come to any British territory and you talk the rubbish you’ve been talking elsewhere, then you will be arrested and prosecuted.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/monckton-threatens-al-baby-gore-with-arrest/

EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.