Sunday, October 28, 2012

1113: SINCERE WARNING!


“Hey Ki-moon and Obama, you corrupt, greedy, Muslim lovin’, insane pieces of crap, you need to clearly understand something!
 
I am a patriotic American!  My God and my Constitution are the ONLY things I have to adhere too!  I regret the day that either of you and the United Nations ever set foot on my soil!  Your mouths spout care and love, but your actions clearly relay destruction and evil!  You are NOTHING to me, except a malignant sickness on my country!  I will, with all my heart and soul work to eradicate you of all your power and control of my country!
If it were in my power today, I would destroy the Untied Nations, you and Obama.  This is how strongly I feel that you are destroying EVERYTHING good about my country.  You condemn my God and turn as many as you can away from him.  You are bringing my country to its knees one business and one individual at a time.  You are doing all in your power to destroy the American family.  You promote organized crime and assist the illegal drug trade.  You FORCE Americans to finance, through taxes, all sorts of illegal activity including world government, Communism, drugs, crime, treason and even rape, pedophilia and murder.
Now here is my warning to you.  There are almost fifty million, armed American patriots in America.  We know how to live off the land.  Do not make the mistake of selling us short.  We are very caring and tolerant folks, but once pushed against the wall we WILL take action.  It will be the kind of determined action, which you cannot even imagine.  As always, American Patriots will succeed and you know why?  We are motivated by God and Country!  Things you know NOTHING about.  You actual believe that your greed and hatred for Americans can provide you a victory?  Think again you two.  Think again!
Remember this, once you two try your evil lil’ plan, no matter what it is, and you push us to the end of our rope, we will see a bulls eye on your foreheads!  I think even you two can figure out what that means!  So, I’m sincerely advising you to stand down!  This is no threat, it is a solemn promise!” – SIGNED:  John L Sulak – American Patriot – October 28, 2012

Patriots!  Please feel free to add your name and copy and paste.
EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.