Saturday, October 13, 2012

1095: PRAISE ALLAH!


There I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday.  I mean, I was minding my own business, just a waitin’ for the light to show green, when a whole carload of them stinkin’, bearded, dirty, disgustin’ and loud Muslims pulled up next to me.  They was all shoutin’ anti-American slogans and they had a half-burned American Flag duct taped to the trunk of their beat up ol’ car, with an “Obama will free us!” bumper sticker right below it!  They even had a "Remember 9-11" slogan painted on the side of their car!   

Well, that ol’ light finally changed and them Muslims sped off shakin’ their fists out the windows and hollerin’, “Praise Allah, praise Allah, praise Allah!”  They hadn’t got more than fifteen foot into that intersection, when this 18-wheeler popped them right on the “Remember 911” sign, runnin’ directly over their car and crushing it into a flat mess!  That truck driver never even slowed down just a lil’ bit!  He just kept on trucking like nothin’ ever happened!

Of course folks, all them Muslims were killed.  Not a one of them pulled through and for several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man... that could have been me!"

So folks, today, bright and early, I went out and got me a job as a truck driver! 


EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.