Sunday, October 7, 2012

1091: NOT EXACTLY TIT FOR TAT!

So what's the prob there Mir Faroq Husaini?  I mean, you and yours kill about 3000 Americans every year and all one of us did is make a "truthful" film about you and years.  Sounds to me like us Americans are the ones that should be puttin' out a reward for your friggin' head!  In fact, you and yours are damn lucky that is all we are doing.  We need to be takin' a whole bunch of y'all out behind the wood shed and really givin' you something to squawk about!  Why don't you morons just take your Mohammad, your Islam and your sorry selves all to the Middle East and stay there?  We were doing just fine before your backward butts showed up on our door steps!  Oh, and while y'all are at it, go ahead and make room for that lil' rat in our White House.  We don't need him here either!

"I have offered USD 300,000 to anyone who kills the anti-Islam film producer and USD 100,000 for killing the French cartoonist," Mir Faroq Husaini, a prominent cleric in the western province of Herat, told AFP today."  READ MORE:

EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

HAVE A BIG OL' HELPIN' OF THIS HUSAINI!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.