Saturday, October 6, 2012

1089: GOVERNMENT AUTHORIZES NEW HOMES FOR PATRIOTS!

Sure, the government is not up to anything at all.  They are on our side.  They just want to take care of us.  They are so warm, compassionate and kind-hearted.

Well if all that is true, then why did Obama put a law, on the books, that allows him to arrest and detain ANY UNITED STATES CITIZEN, anytime, indefinitely, for any reason, at his whim?  In fact, many citizens have already been detained without any charges being filed.  Didn't hear about these, did ya?  Gee, I wonder why?  I posted one below.  You liberal rainbow chaser need to pay close attention to this one!

One brave judge tried to block the law, only to have her ruling overturned by three New York liberal judges.  Sound familiar?  I thought so!  

So get ready my friends, and enemies too, because we will all be in Fema Camps and detained indefinitely, if Obama is able to pull off his surprise before January 2013, if he looses.  If he wins, it will be even worse!  Think I'm kiddin'?  Too bad, I pity you.

"This pernicious law poses one of the greatest threats to civil liberties in our nation’s history. Under Section 1021 of the NDAA, foreign nationals who are alleged to have committed or merely “suspected” of sympathizing with or providing any level of support to groups the U.S. designates as terrorist organization or an affiliate or associated force may be imprisoned without charge or trial “until the end of hostilities.” The law affirms the executive branch’s authority granted under the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) and broadens the definition and scope of “covered persons (This is what Obama put in!).” But because the “war on terror” is a war on a tactic, not on a state, it has no parameters or timetable. Consequently, this law can be used by authorities to detain (forever) anyone the government considers a threat to national security and stability – potentially even demonstrators and protesters exercising their First Amendment rights."  CLICK FOR MORE...

U.S. District Judge Katherine Forrest in Manhattan said the government has softened its position toward those who filed suit challenging the law, but she said the "shifting view" could not erase the threat of indefinite military detention. She urged Congress to make the law more specific or consider whether it is needed at all.  Read more:

The actual citizen detention law in PDF here:  http://images.politico.com/global/2012/10/indefdetnappealscourtstay.pdf


(D) Carl Levin on NDAA 'Obama Admin insisted on the contents'…Watch here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=4DNDHbT44cY&feature=youtu.be


…a controversial program requiring all students to wear a locator radio chip that will enable officials to track their every move – or face expulsion.  Read more:  http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/wear-radio-chip-or-leave-school-tells-students/


It definitely has gun towers placed strategically all around it as well as a fence. Also pointed out by the videographer is a building that could very well be a crematorium. Check it out yourself at the link provided below. What do you think? FEMA Camp? If so, what are they going to be using it for? Civil unrest? Economic collapse? Sinkhole explosion? It is close to the Assumption Parrish sinkhole.  READ MORE:  


Kay Sieverding ·  Top Commenter · Lincoln, Massachusetts

"I am a U.S. citizen with no ties to terrorism and I was held on indefinite detention by DOJ for 5 months. I was never tried. DOJ filled in its Prisoner Tracking System Form 129 (Page 5-g) saying I was "W-T Trial". The Bail Reform Act of 1984, 18 U.S.C. section 3142 gives all people a right to a bail hearing with witnesses and a lawyer and requires a special form with certain information as to why a person is held without bail see subsection I or U.S. Courts AO472 form. I was told in Federal Court that I didn't have a right to a lawyer or witnesses. This is on Pacer for D of Colorado 02-1950 document 884. The witnesses against me weren't sworn and I was not allowed to ask them questions. When I was in detention I requested a lawyer but I was not allowed one. The U.S. public defender wrote to me in jail and said that they could not represent me because I wasn't accused of a crime. The place where I was detained had a very minimal law library -- all they had was an incomplete set of the first edition of American Jurisprudence.

I have sued DOJ in D of Columbia 09-0562 and 11-01032. DOJ pled that it can imprison people without a criminal charge. On july 12, 2012 they admitted that they don't have a record of their statutory authority for detaining me.

I was detained using the Prisoner Tracking System and the Joint Automated Booking System. DOJ published a Notice in the Federal Register that the purpose of the PTS is to manage the detentions of Federal Prisoners who are detained because of a criminal proceeding. Vol 69 p 23214. But they lied in Court and said that all it takes is a judicial proceeding. They published a Notice in the FR that the categories of persons whose records should be in JABS are alleged criminal offenders only see Vol 66 p 20478. DOJ pled fraudulently in 11-01032 doc 16-1 p 10 that "JABS is not limited to inclusion of records that were created incident to arrest for a 'criminal charge'."

Oh yeah, type in Fema Camps, Fema Coffins, Detention Centers, Muslim Training Camps in America, Prisoner Tracking System Form 129, W-T Trial and Section 1021-NDAA  and see what you discover for yourself! 


EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.