Sunday, September 2, 2012

WETBACK/SHEETHEAD LAW!

Now y'all notice how this far left broad uses America's finest to SELL this crap!  Notice how she puts, "residents of countries with reciprocal agreements with the the CNMI or NMC, and CNMI employees." LAST!  Things like this is exactly why our America is failing!  Here is yet another school catering to illegal Wetbacks and Muslims!  All we do as citizens is pay, pay, pay and pay some more!  Oh yeah, you bet I used the word "Wetbacks" and "Sheetheads".  A "Wetback" is a person who crosses the Rio Grande illegally to enter America and break our laws!  Wetbacks can be white, black, brown, yellow, green or polka dot!  "Sheetheads are Muslims who wish to either convert, enslave or murder non-believers in the name of Mohammad and their evil Islam!  I believe I am in my rights!!!

LINK:  Hart says college supports new law on NMC tuition: "Hart said the groups whose eligibility were reviewed included low-income students, those ineligible for financial aid, veterans and active members of the U.S. armed forces, students from states or residents of countries with reciprocal agreements with the the CNMI or NMC, and CNMI employees."


IF THESE 2 PICS OFFEND YOU, THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY BREAKING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS OR YOU ARE A COMMUNIST!

*************************************************
EPILOGUE:
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.