Saturday, September 1, 2012

GOT OFF BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW BETTER!

Woowee!  How many times in my young and wild days would I have loved to get a pass with this excuse!  "Well, ya see partner, I just didn't know better, don't you see?"  I was always under the impression, and have been told many, many times, that ignorance of the law is no excuse!  How 'bout you?  Hey, but the poor lil' murderous Muslims get a pass!  It's comin' folks and good, bad or in between, you ain't gonna like it!  No sir!  Not one tiny lil' bit!  So just keep catering to these animals, they will return the favor.  Boy will they return the favor!

LINK:  UK: Pharmacist who made sexual remarks to female colleagues let off because of his "restrictive Muslim background" - Jihad Watch: "A pharmacist who made crude remarks to three of his female colleagues has escaped with a warning after a panel heard he came from a 'restrictive Muslim background' and was unaware of the offence his conduct had caused. Khalil Jamil asked one of the women about her favourite love-making position and quizzed another about the mating habits of her horses - but a professional panel ruled his behaviour was not sexually motviated [sic]."
*************************************************
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartedly right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.