Monday, September 17, 2012

1054: FIVE BUCK LOTTERY!




Y’all get a load of Obama's Dinner Lottery!
____________________________________________________                        
“John L –

I’m only going to get to sit down to dinner with grassroots supporters on this campaign one last time.

It's one of the most meaningful things we do, and represents exactly the kind of politics we believe in: All of us, at one table, together.

So if you're someone who is helping to build this campaign, I want to meet you. I want to thank you in person. And I'd love to hear what's on your mind.

This is the last time we'll be able to sit down together for one of these -- so I hope you'll take me up on it.

Your donation of $5 or whatever you're able to chip in will automatically enter you:

Thanks.

Barack

P.S. -- Flight and hotel are on me. All you have to do is come and eat.”
___________________________________________________
Don’t it just bring a tear to your eye?  The last time you have a “chance” to sit down with George Soros’s lil’ pet punk in our house at our table!  I’m just all torn up about it.  Aren’t y’all?  Looks like he’s getting’ pretty desperate to me.  I mean, five bucks gets ya a dinner!  What’s he gonna serve, Mickey D’s value meals?

Hey, I do want to make one point about his desperate, beggin’ letter though.  Y’all notice need to notice his P.S.  Notice what is says, “Flight and hotel are on me. All you have to do is come and eat.”  WRONG!  On him!  Are you kiddin’ me?  This freeloader doesn’t pay for anything!  No sir!  The tab will be on us, me and you, not Obama!  Yep, the lil’ punk loves Welfare, and no wonder; he’s been on Presidential Welfare since day one!  

EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.