Thursday, September 13, 2012

1041: YOU JUST THINK YOU KNOW THEM!



Okay bleedin' hearts, wanna see the facts?  Can you even handle the facts?  A Muslim MUST believe and practice the Quran in order to be a Muslim.  Got that?  A Muslim MUST believe in Islam in order to be a Muslim.  Got that?  Now, if you can stand to hear REAL truth, with REAL examples, watch and lear about your so-called "peaceful" Muslims!  Oh, and notice that I did not say, "radicals", "fringe groups', "terrorists", "extremists" or any other word, which places Muslims in small groups.  I did this on purpose!  I meant all Muslims!  I defined a Muslim above and I do not mean anyone, who leaves Islam.  Anyone who leaves Islam and denounces the Quran is no longer a Muslim.  It is important that you understand this and do not read anything else into it.  Now, watch and actually learn something!    CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO...


EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.