Friday, August 31, 2012

PRIVILEGES! ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?

Now get this one guys.  This cat goes against America, moves to Afghanistan, becomes an Islam convert and joins and helps the Taliban and now is suing our government!  I'm I going mad or has our leaders become defunct?  He's locked up!  He is a traitor to his country and a felon!  He gets 3 hots and a cot and that's all he should get!  Of course, if it were up to me he wanted get treated that well.  Can you imagine how many "good" men and women died because of his information and actions!  We have some awful weak and gullible folks in our country and that worries more than anything else!  

LINK: VPR News: American Taliban Sues For Religious Freedom: "He pleaded guilty to aiding the now defunct Taliban government there and to carrying a weapon. He's been serving a 20-year sentence in a high-security section of a federal prison in Terre Haute, Ind. In the Communications Management Unit, guards monitor his every word and action, as well as those of two dozen other Muslim prisoners. Now, Lindh is suing the U.S. government, saying the prison is stifling his religious freedom. He says his faith requires him to pray with fellow Muslims up to five times a day. But the prison will allow only one group prayer a week."
*************************************************
EPILOGUE:
Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.