Tuesday, May 8, 2012

YOU CAN TAKE EAST TEXANS OUT OF EAST TEXAS, BUT YA CAN’T TAKE EAST TEXAS OUT OF EAST TEXANS!


Lil’ Bobby Barnett Henshaw, from Cartage, Texas, was in school the other day, when his teacher asked him what his favorite animal was and he said, "It’s Fried chicken."  Well she snapped back and told him, “That is not funny little Mr. Henshaw!”  She hurt his feelin’s pretty bad and he wondered about how his parents told him to always tell the truth, and he did tell the truth!  Fried chicken is my favorite animal!

Well, when Bobby got home he told his daddy what happened, and his daddy told him that his teacher was probably a member of that PETA bunch. He said they love animals very much.  Bobby said, but dad, I like animals too, especially chicken, pork and beef.  Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office and I told him what had happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again. “Dad, it’s not right to lie, is it?” Bobby asked.  His dad told him that it wasn’t, and for him to get ready for supper.

Well, the next day his teacher asked him what his favorite live animal was and Bobby exhaled and told her, “It’s chicken.”  She asked him why, so he told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.  She sent him back to the principal's office. Once again, the principal laughed, and told him not to do it again.

The next day, Bobby phoned his dad from school.  Bobby told his dad, “Daddy, I don't understand. Y’all taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.  Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most and I told her, "Colonel Sanders."  So guess where I am now?


***************** - Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartedly right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, Hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.