Friday, May 4, 2012

100,000 MUSLIMS BROUGHT IN, SET UP AND MADE "INSTANT" CITIZENS!


Guys, I did not want you to forget how despicable, conniving, and viciously American hating this moron in chief really is.  No major news or television coverage, no publicized press conferences to inform America, no advance warning, no discussion, just a cold hearted order to bring in over 100,000 of our sworn, in writing, enemy!  Just a side note.  This happened right after he told the world over and over again, that we need a "CIVILIAN" army.  Didn't Hitler us the Muslims for part of his "civilian army?  Think about it.

Now the lil' rat in charge, did this back in 2009, but I did not want you to forget.  And please do not forget the atrocities he committed since then, which I also posted since then.  Remember, if we do not learn from the past we will surely fail in the future.    

LINK:  Part Ii: Presidential Documents » Federal Register [FR Doc E9-2488]: "By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza. You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty! I am very proud to be an American! I will defend the original Constitutional! I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability! I will NEVER believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

Due to Hussein Obama’s Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may read this message, or any other message, by anyone else, without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we type may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury. You have the right to be treated worse than a gitmo detainee and definitely an illegal alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.