Monday, April 16, 2012

SURE IT'S REAL!

Breaking => Supreme Court Justice Says Obama Birth Certificate Would Not Stand Up In Court! « Political Vel Craft: "Finally someone in America is paying attention to the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse investigation report indicating that Barack Obama‘s birth certificate is a fraud. Hugh McInnish of Alabama filed a lawsuit against the AlabamaSecretary of State challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility to have his name on the November 2012 ballot for President of the United States.  One of the stipulations in the case was a request to obtain an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate."

Hartzler still doubts Obama birth certificate | Midwest Democracy: "From the Sedalia Democrat Missouri Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler on Thursday expressed “a lot of doubts” about the legitimacy of Obama’s birth certificate after she was asked her opinion on the issue. “What do you think about Obama’s birth certificate being called a forgery?” asked a man who identified himself as an Army veteran. “You know I have a lot of doubts about all that,” she said. “I don’t understand why he didn’t show that right away.”"

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery: "Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. She never said it:


    http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012/04/nj-ballot-ruling-on-obama-eligibility/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love the way you liberals remain ANONYMOUS, but I publish your lame comments anyway. Let's see, "She never said it." Uh? Well, not only did she say it, but she put it into the Supreme Court of Alabama records, which trumps your rag.

      Delete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.