Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RAMPANT WEAKNESS!


Folks are always wondering why?  Why has America sunk so low?  Why did America elect a mad man?  Why is gas high?  Why are there so many illegal aliens?  Why are there so many Muslims?  Why are schools so lousy?  Why is our money being spent so foolishly?  Why don’t we have honest representatives and leaders?  Why has God become so unimportant in most folks lives?  Why is crime high?  Why are there so many illegal drugs?  Why are American’s loosing their lives and their land to Mexican murderers and thieves?  Okay, you get the picture.  We can go on forever with this lousy junk.

So, do you want to know why?  Do you really?  Sure you can handle the answer?  In my opinion, it is because the majority of Americans have “LALAITIS”!  Yes siree Buddy Boy!  They live in some imaginary LALA LAND where everything is peachy and the world is their little playground.  They are weak and extremely naive!  They are uninformed!  As long as they have “FUN”, what is fixing to hit them square between the eyes is like a fly buzzin’ around their ear.  They brush it aside and keep searching for FUN!  Funny, but they don’t even realize that they have been taught this since they were born and most of their parents too.

You’ve heard the stories, which make you wanna pull your hair out.  “My 16 year old baby boy cut his hand while breaking the school window.  I’m going to sue the school!  You leave my baby alone!”  You’ve heard that one or something similar.  It’s called protectionism and Communists are masters at it.  Our education institutions have been teaching the, “Take No Responsibility Courses”, for decades, if not centuries!  It’s the new” NO FAULT” America and it is getting worse by the minute!

The other day, I had posted something about how Welfare recipients are getting free I-Pads.  This guy was complaining about a gal in the grocery store using food stamps, while on her I-Pad.  He basically made the point that no one on Welfare should have an I-Pad and everyone agreed with him, except one.  This one guy, who works at a pawn shop by the way, stated that we shouldn’t judge.  He said she may have been sending pictures to her mother, who could be have cancer.  He totally missed the points, which were the unnecessary freebies with Welfare!  Sure, maybe one out of 10,000 might be in that situation, but what about the other 9,999 bums, who aren’t?  That is the point.

Yep, this sucker thought that folks on Welfare should have I-Pads.  Well, I say, why stop there?  I mean, if you’re gonna be a bleeding heart, why not buy her a Cadillac, so she can drive and see her mother.  Shoot, forget that, how ‘bout a private jet with a pilot?  Giver her a yacht so she can take her mother on it and throw in some Armani clothes.  No dignified Welfare recipient should be wearing Walmart brands!  Hey, put her and mommy in a new condo on Anacortes with maids and butlers, that’ll be some wealth distribution!

This is what I mean by weakness guys.  Times are gonna get hard, very hard.  Harder than the Starbuck’s crowd could ever imagine!  There is only so much dough in the pot folks and we have a mad man dolling it out like free candy at a birthday party.  It is time for those, who are, and who have contributed to America and it’s riches to call in our markers.  We need to TAKE CHARGE in a hurry, but, of course, only about twenty percent of us really feel this way and are willing to go to the hilt.  The rest, well, they’re too busy havin’ FUN and dodging responsibility like good lil’ students! 

Stay with us God, we are trying our best to change folk’s minds, who are stuck in LALA LAND


RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.