Saturday, April 14, 2012

PUTIN WINS LOTTERY!


Guys, y'all better be glad that I know how to pull in my anger because if I couldn't, this article would be rated XXX!  How long are we going to let this Muslim mad man control our lives?  How long our our reps going to let us down and cater to this little weenie?  How long will our military and police forces going to set on their hands and not arrest this punk?  How long?  For God's sake, how long?


Look what Obama's drug soaked brain has done now!  GIVEAWAY!  That's right!  He is giving away our own land to the Russians!  Oh, and this is very oil rich land I might add!  Land that we are not allowed to drill on, while we suffer with outrageous fuel prices!  What do you think Putin will do when he gets his FREEBIE?  I'll tell you what!  That Commie sucker is going to drill!  Ubetcha, he is, no matter what he may have promised the lil' punk!


Please click on the link and learn about this insane so-called leader we have!!!


Obama State Department set to cede oil-rich Alaska islands to Russia | World Tribune: "Obama’s State Department is giving away seven strategic, resource-laden Alaskan islands to the Russians. Yes, to the Putin regime in the Kremlin. … The seven endangered islands in the Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea include one the size of Rhode Island and Delaware combined. The Russians are also to get the tens of thousands of square miles of oil-rich seabeds surrounding the islands. The Department of Interior estimates billions of barrels of oil are at stake."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.