Monday, April 23, 2012

AW, MOMMY & DADDY'S LIL' ANGELS ARE OUT OF WORK!





Attention new college graduates!  First of all, WELCOME TO THE WORLD LED BY BARRACK "HUSSEIN" OBAMA!  Next, what did you expect would happen?  Let's see, the majority of you were never taught responsibility, your parents are paying for you car, your apartment and your tuition, a lot of you went to college to party, your professors taught you the many advantages of Communism and they taught you that Capitalism was the thing, which is crippling America and now you are amazed that you can't find work!  Well golly gee, boo the hell hoo!  Oh, and I am supposed to feel so darn sorry for you.  Truth be know, a whole lot of you don't even want to work.  I mean, it's much easier to let Mommy & Daddy continue to work their butts off and be your own personal Welfare Bank!

Stop it right now!  If you are an exception, don't you say a word or make a comment.  It will only make you look bad.  You are to be congratulated!  You do not have to comment to this.  Your rewards for hard work will come.  The rest of you, go cry on Mommy & Daddy's shoulders.  You've already got them buying your baloney.  This cat ain't buyin' your whinin'.  Capish?  

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. I know young people in this situation and they blame everybody 'cept the kenyan.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.