Monday, December 12, 2011

WASHINTON'S FAIR HAIRED BOY SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS!

At this point in time, I do not think that we have one single candidate, who is not a member of the Washington and/or the Chicago gang.   I do not like or respect any of them.  And, when one of them is elected, I do not believe it will make a difference in where this country is headed.  Our country got to where it is today because of Democratic and Republican puppets, who were lead by the six or seven richest people in the world.  They are still being lead by these people and WILL be lead by these people after ANY election.  Even we are being lead by these people through the media and our education system.  We buy what we are told.  We eat what we are told.  We drink what we are told.  We feed and dress our kids as we are told.  Yes, we even ELECT who we are told to elect!

"THE JONES'S" was no fluke!  We Americans just HAVE TO DO what we feel everyone else is doing!  FACT!  We just have to keep up with THE JONES'S!  Just shut up and listen!  Look around!  Consider your life!  Your habits!  Your pets!  You, whether you like it or not, are doing what they tell you to do!  Aw be quite and really look!

Bottom line:  Until WE do what WE really want!  Until we eat what WE want to eat!  Until WE drink what we want to drink!  Until WE get representatives ready that will REALLY represent WE the people and then ELECT those representative who WE put there, things will not change!  I get beat up every time I preach this, but I don't give up easy.  Folks we have to CHANGE the WASHINGTON CONVEYOR BELT!  We have to elect PEOPLE representatives, not GOVERNMENT representatives!

Okay, once again, go ahead and lay it on me.  Give me all the, "but John's", which I think are just cop-outs or lame excuses!  You guys know I'm right on this and deep down you know that WE can do this.  WE can get rid of "bought and paid for" reps!  WE CAN!

LINK: Mitt Romney: Islam is not an inherently violent faith | Iowa Caucuses: "Romney said radical, violent Islamists pose a threat to Americans and others around the world. However, he said, “they take a very different view of Islam than the Muslims I know.” He noted that he was raised in the Detroit area, which has a large Muslim population. “They are peace-loving and America-loving individuals. I believe that very sincerely. I believe people of the Islamic faith do not have to subscribe to the idea of radical, violent jihadism.”"

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.