Sunday, December 11, 2011

SO, WHO DOES ISRAEL BELONG TO?


Now guys, while at the Almighty United Nations Assembly (puke!), it was this representative from Israel's turn to speak.  He started off, “Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses: When Moses struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity for me to have a bath!'  So, Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.  He had a nice long bath and was happy to be clean again, but when he got out and wanted to dress himself, his clothes were gone. “You see”, he stated, “A Palestinian had stolen them!”

Well, after he said this, there was a loud commotion in the audience.  Suddenly, the representative from Palestine jumped up furiously and shouted, “What are you talking about infidel?  You know full well that there weren’t any Palestinians there then!”

The Israeli representative smiled and said, “And now that we have cleared that confusion up, I will begin my speech...”

Y’all really want a solution to all the problems in the Middle East?  Well, all those ragheads over there want a new Muslim leader and I say, “Give them our Muslim leader, B. Hussein Obama!”  And WAH-LAH, we solve two major problems immediately!

Thank you so much Mr. Robert Chamberlain, for getting me this valuable information.

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.