Monday, December 26, 2011

CONCERNED?

Aw, the UN is CONCERNED about women being beaten!  Well, if you UN maggots would get your head outta the trash for a while, you might be CONCERNED about a lot of things!  Like for instance, the Muslims have been beating, torturing, maiming and raping their women for thousands of years!  Now, all of a sudden, you're CONCERNED?  Really?  

The UN is such a useless organization!  All they do is drain our money and enjoy our luxuries!  USELESS!  I will praise the day, that once we FIX our government, we drive the UN and all who represent them from our shores!  They truly are USELESS!

LINK:  UN 'concerned' about beatings of women in Egypt: "The UN women’s agency on Thursday expressed "great concern" over the recent attacks on women protesters in Egypt and called on military to respect their civil rights."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.