Monday, November 14, 2011

CAT SKINNIN’, TEXAS STYLE!


Ya know, it has been a whole bunch of folks wonderin’ why Texas doesn’t have one of them pending immigration law suits.  Well, it might be because Texans have different ways of handling an illegal situation, like them freeloadin’ aliens!  The ol’ saying that there’s more than one way to skin a cat comes to mind.

For instance, the city of Dallas passed this ordinance to try and get “Uninsured Motorist” off the road.  It says that if a driver is pulled over and can’t provide “proof of insurance, well, they take their car away from ‘em.  Yep, they hall it to the impound lot!  Now, if the lawbreaker wants that car back, they must show “proof of insurance”, pay a $350 fine and pay twenty bucks for every single day that car sit in the city’s lot.  Now, that can get costly folks!

Ordinance 27189 was passed by the Dallas City Council on May 28, 2008 in "response to the large number of people driving in the City of Dallas without the proper state required auto insurance."  After January 1, 2009 the law granted authority to the police officers to tow and impound vehicles that they stop for any alleged violation of city or state law if the owner or operator of the vehicle failed to provide evidence of financial responsibility as required by the Texas Transportation Code.

Now guess what?  Not long after this ordinance was passed the Dallas impound lots got full fast.  In fact, it took less than ten days to fill ‘em up.  So, Dallas found some other property, which they could use as auxiliary impound lots and they started fillin’ them suckers up too.  They had cars everywhere!  Revenue was coming in and that was besides the dough they got from cars they could sell, if not picked up.  Such a deal.

Of course, I’m sure this was not Dallas’s intentions C, but guess what happened?  This will be a knee slapper folks!  Over eighty percent of all them cars the cops picked up were driven by the illegal freeloaders.  Yep, the lawbreakers, were breaking the law again and they lost their ride!  Oh, and did I mention that accident rates went down over forty percent?  I din’t?  Okay, then let me mention it.  Accident rates went down over forty percent. 

Ain’t putting the right laws with an “unintended” solution wonderful?  CCCC  Just think about this.  Dallas had an uninsured motorist problem.  They ENFORCED THE LAW and ended up getting shed of a bunch of illegal freeloaders without making them show proof of nationality!  You listenin’ Obama and Janet “Neopolitan”?  I know you are!  You boys watch me like a hawk.  LOL!

Funny, the ACLU, Eric Holder or ol’ Janet, hasn’t touched this one, as far as I know.  Yes sir, Dallas, Texas may have stumped them boogers.  Other cities, I hope, have followed the lead Dallas gave them and are making it hard on the FREELOADERS!  Isn’t life grand when things go RIGHT?

___________________________________________________________________ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.