Saturday, July 2, 2011

PROOF THAT PROGRESSIVES HAVE STOLEN OUR CHILDREN'S MINDS!


Do you really think, that the progressives seventy year plan to brainwash Americans is not working?  THINK AGAIN!  Open the link below and check out the facts.  If your child is in public school or college, they are being brainwashed!  The progressives are committed to taking God and our Constitution out of our lives.  Most young folks and recent college grads are "unknowingly" also committed to these backward beliefs.  Their minds are not their own any longer!  Oh sure, there are exceptions, and thank God for that, but the rest are lost!  We have been ignoring this for far too long.  We must shut these evil people down, for the sake of our families, our country and our belief in Almighty God!


http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/US110615/July%204th/Complete%20July%201,%202011%20USA%20Marist%20Poll%20Release%20and%20Tables.pdf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.