Friday, July 15, 2011

DOESN'T GE, OBAMA'S BENEFACTOR, MAKE THE NEW LIGHT BULBS?


HMM!  Isn't strange, that during a time, of which, Obama and his minions talk about a debt crisis, all of a sudden they jump on, of all things, light bulbs?  Oh, and isn't strange that one of Obama's biggest contributors just happen to make the "new" light bulbs?  Naw, it has to be just a coincidence!  Of course, there couldn't be any "I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine" going on here.  I mean, not with straight shooters like Obama and GE.  It just couldn't be.  What am I thinkin'?    



Oh, and of course the RINO'S cave again!  This is from the Patriot Post (http://patriotpost.us/edition/2011/07/15/digest/)


"The Better Use of Our Light Bulbs Act, or BULB, failed to pass the House this week. The BULB Act was meant to repeal a nanny-state law that outlaws 100-watt incandescent bulbs as of Jan. 1, 2012. In addition to the well-known problems with alternative CFL bulbs, the federal government has no business telling the American people what kind of light bulbs they can have in their own homes. Republicans acknowledged that by bringing the BULB Act to a vote this week, however it was inexplicably introduced under different parliamentary rules, so it could pass only by a two-thirds vote. The final vote was 233-193. Remind us, again, of who controls the House. Republicans vow to try again, but they will need a much more cooperative Senate (and House GOP leadership) than is currently in place."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. It is my understanding that it will be going up for vote again under a different bill. I have enough of the regular light bulbs to last me 10 yrs. I bought them everytime I saw them on sale. I just resent the EPA and all the nut jobs that dictate how I should live in my home. A free country as they say we are, always has choices. If you like the new bulbs that are dangerous to your health, fine be my guest and use them. I just feel so powerless as I am sure all other Americans are feeling. What good is the Constitution if you can't claim your rights given to us by our "Founding Fathers"? POWERLESS WHERE DO WE GO TO GET IT CHANGED?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TPGOW - We just keep pushing, as we have been doing. We are gaining members and strength daily. We will fix this huge SCAM Obama and his enablers have put upon us. It will take more than a mere election to fix this. We must continue the push towards our Constitution and our fundamentals!

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.