Thursday, June 30, 2011

WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO MOST, IS IGNORED BY A FEW!

BREAKING NEWS:  JOE BIDEN IN SHOCK!

Joe Biden had parked his brand new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he was getting out, a truck came along too closely and completely tore off the driver's door.  Fortunately, a cop in a police car was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Lexus with his lights flashing.  Before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, Joe started screaming hysterically about how his Lexus, which he had just purchased the day before, was completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how many car body shops tried to make it new again.

After Joe finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disbelief. "Mr. Biden, I can't believe how materialistic you are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life."  "How can you say such a thing?" asked Joe. The cop replied, "Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing?  It was severed when the truck hit you!"  "OH, MY GOD!!!" screamed Joe!  "My brand new Rolex was on it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.