Saturday, June 25, 2011

UN FAVORING THE MUZZIES AGAIN!


JOHN BOLTON - “Recognizing ‘statehood’ does not mean U.N. membership, but it would nonetheless be a major Palestinian success.  A resolution recognizing a Palestinian ‘state’ could also declare its boundary to be the 1967 borders (in actuality, merely the 1949 armistice lines), with or without President Obama’s caveat about ‘agreed upon swaps’ of land…If President Obama wants to block a General Assembly Palestinian statehood resolution, he should act essentially as President. Bush did — an act which involved a threat that the U.S. would withdraw financial support from the U. N. Yet Mr. Obama is highly unlikely to do anything so decisive, which is why many in America and Israel remain gravely concerned about this latest diplomatic ploy favoring the Palestinian Arabs.”


Obama suggested that he would vote against this if it came to a vote.  Wanna know why?  It is another scam Obama is throwing on Israel.  He can appear tough because he know that he cannot veto it.  There are enough countries to approve it.  Obama's thinkin'?  Well if he votes "NO" he appears to like Israel.  This will draw in a few weak conservatives and more Jews.  He is such a slimy fox!

YOU CAN READ MORE HERE:
If the UN Recognizes a Palestinian State | FrontPage Magazinehttp://www.arabnews.com/opinion/editorial/article439719.ece
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/06/john-bolton-on-how-to-stop-the-palestine-statehood-ploy.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.