Sunday, June 26, 2011

ELITE TENDENCIES!


I am sorry guys, but if WE weren't such a bunch of broke, ignorant dummies we could put a stop to ALL muslim and/or illegal alien activity in America!  Give me a break, you know that I am telling the truth, but the truth hurts sometimes.  Please do not "shoot" me because I wish to shout it out loud.

You see, the elite basically are after two things:
1.  MARKET SHARE
2.  UN-IMPAIRED POWER

Yes, they really are that SIMPLE MINDED.  These elites are not smart people.  They are good at just one thing and that is the ability to make folks trust them.  Once they get their "foothold" then it mushrooms from there, at least, until they expose their true nature.  Once exposed, their "disciples" have become so emerged in the "sweet life", that they will not budge.

MARKET SHARE - Now, let me tell you why they seek out muslims and illegals.  These two groups are new and growing financial markets.  The elites realize this and expand on it.  Sure, they will loose some of the so-called, "base market", but the gain will surpass the loss.  So, it is purely a financial decision.  Remember, they are "SHALLOW"!  They also realize that most folks are in a "low price" situation.  We buy "PRICE"!  We should be buying "AMERICAN" and shunning all muslims and illegals, but we do not.  We should check if ANY business is owned buy, hires or caters to illegal aliens and/or muslims.  Guess what?  We don't!  At least, THE MAJORITY does not and so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

UN-IMPAIRED POWER - The elites also know that the "base" (you and me) market is getting smarter, meaner, more vocal and more UNCONTROLLABLE.  This worries them because if they let this go on they could loose everything (the two points above).  So, they decide to form a new "base", that is made up of uneducated, weaker, less vocal and more CONTROLLABLE folks, the muslims and/or illegal aliens.  It is purely a business decision. Remember, they are very "SHALLOW!"  So, when you hear of these companies who cater to THE WEAK, remember this, they could care less about color or "religion"!  All they are doing, in their small, shallow minds, is "SEALIN' TH' DEAL!"

HERE IS A LIST OF MUSLIM SEEKING COMPANIES:
COSTCO
WHOLE FOOD MARKETS
CROWN/KENNEDY FRIED CHICKEN
H-E-B
KEY FOOD
TYSON
CAMPBELL'S SOUP
HILTON FOOD GROUP
DELTA FOODS
***There are many, many more in the links below:

PLEASE READ:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.