Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE AGENDA OF DESTRUCTION! OBAMA BACKED, MUSLIM SCURGE ON AMERICA AND THE WORLD!

Boy, do we have a booger of a president or what!  One thing for sure, the muslims around the world just love that sucker!  Yep, he may as well pitch a huge tent on the Whitehouse lawn and surround it with camels and goats.  Couldn’t you just see Michelle wear a burka and a veil?  Barrackie could have her do a lil’ belly dance right after their halal supper and then ol’ Barry could give her a few lashes just before bedtime to make her feel more at home.  Oh yeah, they have more than one wife, well let’s see, who could compete with her heiness.   I got it, that egg sucker Valerie Jarrett could pop in once and a while and then maybe Angela Dorn.  I’m sure Bill Ayers wouldn’t mind.  Oh, and for good measure, and I mean real good measure, as in HUGE, he could summon the two linebackers, Janet Napolitano and Sonia Sotomayor.  Moreover, just in case Muhammad Obama might want to “swing the other way”, well he could always have that slobberin’ Barney Rubble, I mean Frank, waiting in the wings.

“So why in the world would a good, “ear to the ground”, dumb ol’ East Texas boy like me ever think that Obama favored muslims over any other culture?” you might ask.  Okay then fair question and I got an awful, more than fair answer.

First, the new president spent millions protecting muslims at Gitmo.  Of course, when the boy took office, we were already fighting muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan, so I can’t blame him for that.  However, one of his first actions as the main man, regarding muslims, was to bring over a 100,000 of these folks from Palestine and SET THEM UP here in America!  Yes he did!  It is a fact!  He even made them all “magic” citizens.  How ‘bout that?  He also helped hinder our troops by giving them outrageous shooting directions.  Next, he sent billions of our tax money to his homeland, Kenya, which helped more muslims.  Then Egypt had a bit of a Christian, Jew, muslim thing going, so what does the lil’ punk do?  Well he sends billions of our money to Egypt, BUT not to help Christians and Jews, oh no, he sent it to the muslims.  In fact, muslims are still slaughtering Christians and Jews today in Egypt, and Obama is funding it with our money!

Barrack Hussein Obama (the name he uses today), has given billions of our dollars to every single muslim country in the world!  He has wasted our money on Kenyan muslims, Egyptian muslims, Palestinian muslims, Iraqi muslims, Afghanistan muslims, Kuwaiti muslims and yes, even the very rich Syrian muslims.  Today, of course, there is turmoil in Libya.  Muslims are killing muslims!  Does Obama ignore it?  Does he let some other country make it their problem?  Of course, not, they are muslims, he cannot FORCE himself to resist.  So, once again, he spends billions in cash and military missions to HELP THE DAMN MUSLIMS!  Excuse my choice of words, but this really gets my goat!

Oh, and besides all of this, as if this were not enough, he has sent billions to Brazil’s oil company, Petrobras.  They are using that money to drill all over the world and we do not get ANY of the oil, much less a RETURN on our investment.  It was FREE MONEY!  Now you tell me, in these times, who gives away money?  Especially when you’re broke!  Oh, George Soros was the major stockholder in Petrobras.  Before I quit, let’s go ahead and throw in millions to Hugo Chavez and to the muslims and atheist in Haiti.

All of this and WE ARE BROKE!  Ha, ha, ha and you wonder why I think Obama is a muslim?  What a very silly question!

Guncontrol:

Experimental population control: 

Survey goes to Congress: 
  - you do not HAVE TO DONATE!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

1 comment:

  1. I know by how I was raised that belief and respect of Our Lord Jesus Christ is precisely why America still exists. That does not mean we can just continue to flaunt our behavior in front of God. Oh no, he see's what is going on and my belief tells me in no uncertain terms that he is not amused.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.