Thursday, May 26, 2011

WHO SAID KIDS DON’T KNOW HISTORY?

The class began and the teacher started out with her first history question of the day.  She smiled and greeted her students and then said, “Okay guys, can anyone tell me who said these famous words “Give me liberty or give me death?”  Well, you could hear a pin drop as the kiddos sat in silence, except for lil’ Indian boy named Tonto.  He was in the back of the room and was waving his hand.  The teacher acknowledged him and he jumped up and yelled, “It was Patrick Henry in 1775, mam!”  “Very good”, responded the teacher.

The teacher was about to ask her next question, when from the back of the room, she heard, “Screw the Indians!”  Immediately she demanded, “Okay, who said that?”  Tonto didn’t hesitate for a second as he shouted, “General George Custer”, mam.  The class began to snicker and the teacher appeared frustrated when she heard. “I’m gonna puke!”  She was beside herself as she glared around the room and in a loud voice demanded, “Now which one of you said that?”  Once again, Tonto said, “George Bush did, to the Japanese Prime Minister in 1991.”

By this time, the class was in stitches and the teacher was about to pull her hair out, when still another student yelled, “Why don’t you chew on this for a while?”  Before the teach' could even find the guilty student, Tonto jumped up and said, “Now that was Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky back in 1997.”  The class was uncontrollable with laughter as another student hollered, “You little turd, if you say anything else I’ll kill you!”  Tonto, from the top of his voice, screams, “Yep that was Michael Jackson to all the child witnesses testifying against him in 2004.”  The teacher fainted!

The kiddos were quiet, once again, as they gathered around their teacher.  No one knew exactly what to do.  Finally, one lone voice softly said, “Man are we really screwed now.”  Tonto, still wanting to show his expertise in history, quietly said, “The American people said that back on November 4, 2008.”

My daughter, Jeanie, sent me the info on this one.  I just added my own style and cleaned it up, just a bit.  Thanks Jeano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

 Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks for the laugh...needed it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUE - glad you enjoyed and especially if you felt you needed it. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.