Thursday, May 5, 2011

TH’ BOY DON’T EVER RUN “FROM” THE CAMERAS!

No sir, never let a good crisis go to waste, that’s what the current so-called leader of The United States of America lives by.  Oh, and let me be clear! He has certainly taken every opportunity to do just that.

Katrina? Well, he went down there and, according to eyewitness reports, got in some super photo opportunities. He even helped instruct folks on where to stand when the cameras were around. Once the filming stopped, he was outta there. I wanna say that he had to hurry back to pack for a vacation or was it to take lil’ Missy out to a lobster dinner. I think it was one of those. He didn’t stay long enough to look over the damage someone might have made, from passing gas, much less a hurricane. Yeah, ol’ Superman didn’t have nothing on “The Lil’ Impostor”, when it came to him getting outta there! No way! In that regard, he was certainly, “faster than a speeding bullet”! Hey, but like most Democrats, he did make sure that freeloaders were lined up to get checks and free stuff. Dems are pros at that and Barrack was certainly no exception. Y’all should go down to South Louisiana and see how many of them Fema trailers are still down there settin’ empty!  I DID go down there and I can tell you first hand, that there are literally thousands!

BP oil disaster? Yep, get out the cameras again boys, “The Lil’ Impostor”, is on his way! It was so sweet how he squatted down and picked up the handful of sand and rolled it around like he had a clue at what he was doing. He didn’t stay long though, huh? No sir! I think there may have been a “tee time” waiting on him. I do know one thing though, the oil he actually looked at, couldn’t fill up a 30 weight oil can, let alone the whole friggin’ Gulf of Mexico! I wonder if one of his aides remembered to bring a can of Go-Jo so his boss could clean those dainty lil’ paws of his. Oh, and after he went down there, what great decision was made to help all those displaced folks? He just took away their livelihoods! Oh yes he did! The Gulf is still closed to drilling and the fisherman are just now able to fish again. Oh, but once again, the freeloaders, got some free checks and stuff. Sure a few lucky, actual, honest fisherman got help, but those were a few and far between. Of course, you wouldn’t know that, because Obama CONTROLS the media. I think he may have even have greased Fox’s pockets a bit!

The fires in Texas? He never showed up! Guess he couldn’t handle th’ heat. I’m just guessing, but I think he was having a dinner at some muslim (terrorist) organization event. Or, maybe it was just a burger in the nineteenth hole! I’m not certain, but it was something IMPORTANT like that. Folks, there were over a thousand separate fires in Texas. Wanna know how many they got Federal assistance on? Twenty-six! Yep it was twenty-six. Rick Perry said Obama’s actions were “inappropriate”. Boy, that’s really being TOUGH on him, Ricky my boy! Where’d you guys learn manhood, at daycare?

How ‘bout “The Lil’ Impostor” and all them tornados? What did he do? Well, he was Johnny on the spot. He got down there PDQ with all them camera folks right on his tail. Heck, he even hugged a few folks, of course, while they were rollin’ the cameras! I betcha when the cameras were off, he got that can of Go-Jo out and cleaned his hands from all them dirty folks he touched, only they weren’t the one’s DIRTY! What am I thinking? He had his aide clean them for him! Anyway, it is a huge mess in the middle of America and Obama ain’t doing much except hittin’ the ol’ golf ball and planning his next getaway.

Now, that takes care of a few of the crisis’s, but what does he do when things “APPEAR” great? Well I’ll tell you what he does! He stays in full campaign mode. In case you didn’t know, all that stuff I’ve already mentioned was campaigning. You see, for us NORMAL folks, all those things would be considered disasters, but to “The Lil’ Impostor” they were CAMPAIGN OPPORTUNITIES!

Now let’s take this latest bit of news in the never ending saga of “YOUR” great leader. We will call it, THE OSAMA/OBAMA THING. Yes, they “claim” to have killed OSAMA and OBAMA just about did the whole thing single handedly. No? Well, you could’ve fooled me! I mean I watched him talk after the so-called death of OSAMA and with OBAMA it was “I” this and “me” that. He went on and on and on, talkin’ ‘bout the role he had in it. It was enough to make a REAL man puke! Yes, he was once again, in FULL CAMPAIGN MODE!

Today he flew to New York to lay a wreath at the 911 site. Why? Why now? 911 happened in September, 10 years ago! According to what I heard on the news, he was going there to honor the VICTIMS of 911 and the HERO cops, firefighters and volunteers who died there. Oh, and the ones at Fire Station 54 were to thank him for getting OSAMA. What a crock! Thank OBAMA? Why didn’t the Navy Seals go? They deserved the thanks! OBAMA listened to Valerie Jarrett and almost let the opportunity to kill OSAMA pass! Thank OBAMA? Like they say in New York, “Get outta here!” The only possible thing you could acknowledge OBAMA for on this visit would be that he was in FULL CAMPAIGN MODE! That’s it!

At this point, I have got to state one important fact about 911. The folks running out and away from the falling towers were VICTIMS. The folks running toward the towers to rescue the ones trapped or hurt were HEROES. In the last thirty years or so, we have been trying to combine the two. I guess it’s because we have such few real heroes any more. It is a shame though, that we have almost lost and forgotten ALL REAL HEROES. And no kiddos, sports figures are not heroes either. Not by a long shot!

If you think for one single second that this OBAMA cat is a humanitarian, you had better think again, my friend. He’s not! He is an egotistical dictator wanna-be, who does not have a clue about running a GOOD country and really CARING about the folks in it. The sooner we are shed of his presence in our government, the sooner we can get back to some semblance of NORMAL.
                                                                                                                                     

"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY!

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you see that, too. I'm sick of hearing the talk show hosts praising him....and for what? He did nothing but say "yes."
    If Clinton had put his putter away for a few minutes, we wouldn't have even had to deal with 9/11. Yes, bin laden is gone, but by the Grace of God, nothing to do with obama. Isn't it funny that obama, after condemning Bushes policies, used not 1, not 2, not 3, but at least 4, in order to get the 'mass murderer? He is nothing but a hypocrite. Now, that's transparent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DENA - thanks for the comment and thank you for being one of the few who see the light.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.