Monday, May 23, 2011

MAKING IT AS SIMPLE AS I POSSIBLY CAN!

Okay partner, let’s say that your weekly check is $500 after taxes.  You probably take that check and deposit it into your checking account.  Next, over the week ahead you pay the bills and your necessities that are due and maybe, just maybe, you might have some “small” change left over to tuck away.  This goes on week after week, hopefully.  During this time, you are always concerned about loosing your job.  Do you ever think about where your tax money goes?  You probably think that it goes to the United States Treasury or the IRS, huh?  WRONG!

Your hard earned tax money, and everyone else’s, goes to the great, almighty Federal Reserve!  How ‘bout that?  So what happens when the United States Treasury needs money to pay America’s bills and all those politicians salaries, pensions and such?  Glad you asked!  America has to borrow it from, you guessed it, the Federal Reserve Banking System, which owned by a bunch of greedy private bankers, I might add!  Yeah, some folks call them, “Elitists”!

Now when America borrows back OUR money from the Federal Reserve, Americans pay INTEREST on their own money!  Let me say that one more time!  AMERICANS PAY INTEREST ON THEIR OWN MONEY!

Let me make it even simpler!  Suppose you take your $500 check to the bank and deposit it like you always do, but when you want to make withdrawals you have to pay interest to the banker before your money will be released.  Boy, that’d get your goat, huh!  Well it should!  You should be furious!  Yet, when the Federal Reserve does it to us, day after day, after day, we just TAKE IT!  Yeah, we just pay those fat cats like good lil’ sheep!

Oh, but that’s not all!  Not by a long shot!  Ask yourself, “Why did America EVER borrow money?”  Good question, isn’t it?  You see, the answer is, that WE NEVER HAD A NEED TO BORROW MONEY!  The “NEED”, was invented, in 1913, by a bunch of the rich folks in England  in order to “SKIM” every cent they could from the folks who pay taxes here in America!  Yes, our politicians were in on it!

So here is the kicker!  Every time America borrows money from China, England or any other country the money goes into, now you are catching on, the Federal Reserve.  The Federal Reserve pays China interest on the money borrowed, and then CHARGES a grater interest to the United States Treasury, you and me!  Do you wanna guess where the term, “The rich get richer and the poor get poorer”, came from?   Folks, now do you understand why the Federal Reserve must be not only audited, but completely SHUT DOWN!

Just one more point.  John F Kennedy was very close to shutting the Federal Reserve down, but was murdered!  Do you honestly believe that his murder was just a random act from some psycho?   Oh, and then the idiot was conveniently shot by a mob guy who claimed he loved his country.  Give this dumb ol’ boy a break!  He was killed by the boys in the Federal Reserve!!  You will NEVER convince me otherwise!  It’s called COMMON SENSE folks!  Oh, and please be very concerned about any candidate or anyone, who is, or ever has been, connected with the Federal Reserve.  Herman Cain comes to mind.  He was the head of the Federal Reserve Bank in Kansas City.  How do you think he made enough money to get his Godfather’s Pizza chain?  Appropriate name, don’t you think, “Godfather’s” Pizza?

Now, do yourself a HUGE favor and watch the videos I have posted below and read the link.


                                                                                                                                                                 
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

 Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

3 comments:

  1. Way to GO! Ole E. Texas Boy!! I like your style and I like your spunk! Take on the elite and I'm riding you Piggy Back! Let's hear it for EXPOSING ALL THOSE LIARS AND THIEVES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARY - Folks like you sure make it easy. Thank you for your comment AND FOR ALL YOU DO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. latitude38 - I could not post your very kind comments. They both contained links and I do not post links in comments. I do this to protect my viewers from possible virus contamination. Thanks for your reply.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.