Sunday, May 1, 2011

DESPERATELY SEEKING JOE!


Joe, oh Joeoooo.  Come out; come out, wherever you are!  Hide and seek is over!  Time to go to work now, Joe!  Time to be our “public servant!  Where are you Joe?  C’mon man, you can’t hide forever, or should I say, “Obama can’t hide you forever.” 

Seriously, what has happened to Joe Biden?  Has anyone seen or heard from him?  I mean, WE ARE PAYING HIM!  So what is he doing to EARN his public servant pay?  Does anyone know?

I have never, in my sixty-three years on this planet, seen an administration, which keeps things hidden from the American people as this one has.  Especially, since they claim to be the most transparent.  Of all things, they even hide OUR vice-president. 

I just had to write this brief note because I find this to be strange.  No, not strange for THIS particular administration, but strange as opposed to NORMAL.  Is Joe dead?  Is he in the hospital?  Has Obama confined him to his quarters?  Y’all let me know if you hear anything, okay.
                        
                                                                                                                             
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.