Sunday, May 1, 2011

ARE WE REALLY SOLDIERS OF GOD ALMIGHTY OR ARE WE OBAMA’S PEONS?


The Lil’ Impostor, Barrack Hussein Obama, Hollywood and the rest of their minions are busy doing everything they can to fund and enable the Un-Constitutional muslim beliefs and their terrorists.  Things are getting very serious, folks!  We must legally fight for Our God, His Son and the very beliefs they have bestowed upon us.  The time for being idle and just praying is over.  We must, not only pray, but also ACT!  Here is one reason why.

The movie "Corpus Christi" is due to release this June to August, in America. It is a disgusting film, which depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! It is already appearing as a play and has been in some theatres for a while.  Of course, "Corpus Christi" means "The Body of Christ".  This film is a revolting mockery of our Lord.  Both Jews and Christians should be sickened by this display of pure evil.  Some regions in Europe have already banned the film.  America needs to follow suit!

This is why I am writing this. Please feel free to share it.  You have my permission to do so.  If you send this around, we just might be able to prevent this film from showing in America.  Let's stand for what we believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Savior. Where do we stand as Christians and Jews?  There is no petition to sign, any time limit, or minimum number of people to send this to. It will take you less than 2 minutes!  This is something, which all of us can ACT on.


                                                                                                                        
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK .

..and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.