Thursday, April 28, 2011

WAS IT A DREAM?


Folks?  I say, “Folks?”  Did I just wake up from a long, long sleep?  Or, did my brain, truly, get washed?  I’ve got to ask y’all a few things, just to make sure I am still sane.

During the last two years and four months, were there NOT many, many lawsuits involved in trying to find Obama’s REAL birthplace and certificate?  During this time, were there NOT, highly decorated armed service officers, who refused orders because they felt Obama was an unqualified commander in chief?  During this time, did Obama NOT hire many lawyers to keep this birth certificate hidden?  During this time, did Obama NOT dish out millions in legal fees to keep this birth certificate hidden?  During this time, did Obama NOT show his birth certificate to the many millions who were demanding it?  During and before his election, did the Democratic leaders responsible for “VETTING” Obama’s eligibility, do so?

 Now guys, unless I was really asleep for the last two years and four months, I believe the answers to the questions mentioned would be an astounding, “NO!”  Please, if I am wrong, let me know.  I want to be factual on this. 

People with “COMMON SENSE”, which is quite a rarity today, know, that if a person walks like they are hiding something and talks like they are hiding something and looks like they are hiding something and spends money like they are hiding something and even laughs like they are hiding something, then THEY MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING!  Oh and why hide it, especially if it was something, which according to Obama, was “legitimate” in the first place?  At this point, I must mention, that you not forget all the other things he is hiding.  Like school records, travel records, medical records, etc.   

Okay, now you have to ask yourself, “Why, with this much evidence against him, does the media, even Fox, ignores these things?  Why is their a “WHITE WASH”? 

There can only be one possible explanation.  The “ELITES” have gotten together and have decided that it would hurt the country and their plans for One World Government more, if this cover-up got out, then it would if it continued to be covered up.  This had to be an “easy” SALE for all the morons in power.  I never thought that even Ann Coulter would call patriots, “BLIND”.  

I try to live under one main rule. “It is always better, in the big view of things, to be truthful.”  Lies and deception may appear to be the “right” thing, in the short term, but they ARE NOT!  Whether it is in the long term or short term, TRUTH is always the “RIGHT” way and the best way.

OBAMA!  Please, if you have any kind of love for America, or at the very least, you soul, RELEASE ALL YOUR RECORDS and let us put an end to all this “hide and seek” madness forever.
                                                                                                                                                          
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.