Sunday, April 24, 2011

SNOPES ACTUALLY GIVES “THEIR OWN” PROOF THAT BOTH THEY AND OBAMA TELL WHOPPERS!

Talk about “SPIN” guys!  They even say that they “literally” lied!  Now, just for a complete understanding of what I am trying to say let me give you the Webster’s definition of “literal”. 

LITERAL –

1.     a: according with the letter of the scriptures b: adhering to fact or to the ordinary construction or primary meaning of a term or expression: actual c: free from exaggeration or embellishment d: characterized by a concern mainly with facts






Here are the facts and Snopes in a desperate attempt to protect their boy tries to falsely miss-lead you, well actually, the “literally” lied to you.

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) was born on April 4, 1936 and died on November 24, 1982 at the age of forty-six.  He was five years old when WW II started, and less than ten years old when it ended.  Wait there is more.  Let’s be sure to cover all the bases.  Lolo Soetoro (Obama's stepfather) was born in nineteen thirty-five and died March 2, 1987 at the age of 52.  He was six years old when WW II started, and ten years old when it ended.  That ol’ sucker must have been the youngest Veteran in the whole dang war, uh.

Now hear is the Snopes link:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp  Please be sure and read it to the end and you will see where, even Snopes, reveals some more of his lies.  Oh shoot, I mean his miss-speakin’s. 

This cat, Barrack Hussein Obama, is not even a good liar, if there is such a thing as a, “good liar.”  I mean, he, like a lil’ kindergarten child, just blurts out any ol’ thing that fits his situation.  I can envision him saying, “Mommie, Joe Biden did it, it wasn’t me, mommie!”  And what makes matters worse, guys like Snopes, along with most of the media, even helps to enable him in his deceptions!  AND, and this is a huge “AND”, our laws are designed to protect us from this kind of deceptions from our public officials, and they do, BUT no one enforces the law! So, there really is no protection.  There may as well be no laws!    

GUYS!  GUYS!  GUYS!  Whether you are liberal or conservative or anything in between or outside, do you really want this cat as the LEADER of our nation?  Have we already lost ALL principals, dignity and honor?  C’mon liberals, you know you want those too, regardless your cause.  We desperately need a leader of a country and not a leader of political parties!
                                                      
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. When someone tells their dumb, I find it's usually true.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.