Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OH THE WHOA’S OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

Two fellas, best friends graduated from medical school at the same time and decided that, in spite of two different specialties, they would open a practice together to share office space and personnel.  They set up their practice in Chicago, Illinois.

Dr. Smith was a psychiatrist and Dr. Jones was a proctologist; they put up a sign reading:  "Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones:   Hysterias and Posteriors".  The town liberal town council was livid and insisted they change it.

So, the docs changed it to read:  "Schizoids and Hemorrhoids” This was also not acceptable, so they again changed the sign.

"Catatonics and High Colonics"......No go.

Next, they tried "Manic Depressives and Anal Retentives”.... Thumbs down again.

Then came "Minds and Behinds”.... Still no good.

Another attempt resulted in "Lost Souls and Butt Holes”....... Unacceptable again!

So they tried "Analysis and Anal Cysts". .... Not a chance.

"Nuts and Butts”..... No way.

"Freaks and Cheeks”..... Still no good.

"Loons and Moons”..... Forget it.

Almost at their wit's end, the docs finally came up with:  "Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones--Odds and Ends"

Finally, the politically correct Chicago council was satisfied. 
                                                                                                                    
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

..and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.