Sunday, April 17, 2011

MAKING YOUR NEXT WALMART TRIP JUST THAT MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE!

Well it came, a memo from the big wheels about hiring new people at Walmart.  Yeah, the mail boy brought it to the gal in charge of hiring.  Her name was Jennifer and I guess you could call her the hiring boss.  Anyway, this memo went on about how she has to be careful who you hire.  They didn’t want no Chinese because they were doing their best to cover up the fact that just about everything they were selling, comes from China.  They didn’t want no Mexicans because almost all their vegetables and fruit comes from Mexico.  No, for this position, they wanted a white conservative person.  Yeah, the memo did say Redneck.  I know!  I know!  This is racist as hell, but you know how the big wheels can get away with this stuff.  Just go with it.

So, ol’ Jen, the hiring boss, started going through a ton of resumes.  You know, ‘cause folks bein’ out of work and all.  She even stayed up nights going through the pile.  She had a deadline.  Hiring bosses usually do.  At least, that’s what I’ve heard. 

Finally, Jen had narrowed her search down to just four files, so she got her secretary to call each one and set up some interviews with them.  |She had a plan.  She would ask each one only one question and the way they would answer the question would help her pick out the best one.

The first ol’ boy came in and Jen, straight out, asked him, “What is the fastest thing you know of?”

Well, the ol’ boy pondered a bit, looked up at her, and said, “A thought!  Yeah, that’s it, a thought.  It just pops into your brain without any warning.”  Jen was impressed.  She said that his answer was a good one, but she had others to consider.  She asked him to wait outside.

The next fella came in and set down.  Jen asked him the same question and he said, “Hmm...Let me see 'A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of.”  “Excellent!' said Jen.  “The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed.”  She pondered to herself, “These were both good answers.  This may be harder than thought.”

She sent the third guy in and told him to take a seat.  After he sat down, she quickly fired that question at him.  He said, “Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of.”  Once again, Jen was impressed, but it did not make her decision any easier.

Well, the last fella moseyed on in and took his seat, just like the others did.  Jen asked him, ““What is the fastest thing you know of?”  The fella began to answer, “Well mam, Let me give this a lil’ thought.  Jen said, “Sure, take your time, I want you to be confident in your answer.”  Finally, after about a good fifteen minutes of mullin’ this over the fella replied, “Mam, it’s gotta be diarrhea.”  Jen snapped, “What?”  The fella said, “Please let me explain.”  Jen allowed him to continue.

“You see mam, the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already pooped my pants.”

…and this last fella is the new greeter at Walmart.  Be sure and tell him, “Hey” next time your in there.  Oh, and thank you Aleta.  Couldn’t of done it with out ya.

                                                                                                                                      
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.