Monday, April 4, 2011

ARE YOU PAYING YOUR CONGRESSPERSON FOR SELF-PROMOTION AND R&R? WHY YES YOU ARE!

So you are one of those folks, who still believe that the current election process is just fine? That it is perfectly okay not to elect candidates from “everyday” life? That the folks in Congress now are all-in-all pretty good folks and are indeed public servants? That all the perspective candidates will be better and will make a difference in the way Washington is run? That it does not matter how much a person is worth or how much they expect to make when it comes to “serving” the public? Oh yeah, right about now a lot of you are either thinking or about to say, “But my guy is different! My guy does not care about the money or power! My guy will truly serve the people!” Okie Dokie. Well, many, many, many folks have thought that for many, many, many decades and many, many, many of “their guys” have been elected. How’s that workin’ out for ya? Country better or worse?

Let’s look at the REAL definition of a PUBLIC SERVANT. Webster’s defines “PUBLIC” as: “a : of, relating to, or affecting all the people or the whole area of a nation or state <public law> b : of or relating to a government c : of, relating to, or being in the service of the community or nation.” Webster’s defines “SERVANT” as: “: one that serves others servant>; especially : one that performs duties about the person or home of a master or personal employer”

Now just put the two together as it pertains to OUR government.  A PUBLIC SERVANT is one that serves ALL the people of a nation, state or community, while holding an office in OUR government.  
Did you catch “ALL THE PEOPLE”?  Hope so.  Now ask yourself this question, “Does your guy or gal serve, or will serve, ALL the people?”  Really?  You still think so?  Amazing!  Okay, ask yourself this question, “How much vacation did your guy take while “supposedly” serving the people?”  Wanna guess?  I got you a link below that will give you the answer, but the answer is twenty-six and a half weeks.  TWENTY-SIX AND HALF WEEKS!  Now that is “serving the people, huh!  I don’t think so!  Didn’t know that about your guy, did you?  Most folks don’t.  Oh, and open the links below and see how many books your guys have written while SERVING YOU.  Betcha they donated all the profits from them books to charity!  Yeah right.
Now, I may not be the plumpest grape on the vine, but I do not think our REPRESENTATIVES (I took the liberty of given you that definition below) are NOT living up to their JOB description.  Do you?  Let me put it this way, if you owned a business and your EMPLOYEE just sit around and wrote books all day, no matter how much you complained, would you FIRE them?  On the other hand, what if an employee DEMANDED twenty-six and a half weeks vacation per year, would you SUMITT to their DEMANDS?  Heck no you wouldn’t!  Then why do you do it with our PUBLIC SERVANTS?

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THIS:  Until we can CORRECT the current, “money motivated” election process we will NEVER get the representation we need and deserve!  Yes, I said NEVER!  We have almost a hundred years of proof.  If you do not believe this and wish to “CLING” to the way things have been, then you, my friend, are in denial.


REPRESENTATIVE:  is a person who serves the people, especially in a legislative body by delegated authority usually resulting from election.

Another tidbit of info you won’t find on either CNN or FOX


NOW, GO AHEAD AND LAUGH AT “YOUR” GOVERNMENT’S EXPENSE:  A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, “Are you allergic to anything?” He replies, “Yes, caffeine. I can’t drink coffee.” “Ok, have you ever been in the military service?” “Yes,” he says, “I was in Iraq for one tour.” The interviewer says, “That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.” Then he asks, “Are you disabled in any way?”  The guy says, “Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles.”  The interviewer grimaces and then says, “Okay. You’ve got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, but you can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day.”  The guy is puzzled and asks, “If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don’t you want me here until 10:00 am?”  “This is a government job”, the interviewer says. “For the first two hours, we just stand around, drink coffee and scratch ourselves.  Obviously, there is no point in you coming in for that.”

If you are a unionized postal worker, get over yourself!  You know I’m right.
                                                                                                                          
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.