Thursday, March 17, 2011

PETE AND THE LIFESTYLE CHANGING!

Right off th’ bat, I want to tell you folks, that I don’t trust this fella as far as I can throw him, but he APPEARS to be on to something important.  This ol’ boy is after Islam.  Oh, and he's not just after “a few radicals”, but all the muslims in America!  He is definitely on the right tract.  Of course, some of his REAL motives might be hidden (they always are with ALL Federal politicians), but regardless his motives, at least, he is appearing to do what this country needs.

This guy’s name is Pete King.  Yes, he’s a Representative.  I wish we could call them something else, like PRETEND REP or REP INCOGNITO or REP 54 WHERE ARE YOU?, but I guess we are stuck with them until we get new “down to earth” meat in there.  Anyway, ol’ Pete wants a complete investigation of islam and as to why muslims are protecting terrorist.  Of course, the libs have come out in drones against this.  You know, the Freedom of Religion thing.  Why can’t it sink in to these folks, that islam is not a religion?  It is a lifestyle.  Hey, I can call rectal cancer a religion, but it don’t make it so.  It is a disease!  Any moron knows that!  In fact, in my opinion, islam is a crippling disease far worse than cancer.  Cancer kills the body, but islam tries to kill mind, body and soul!

Well, here is a link to a story about all this.  It appears in a liberal rag, so beware, but it will give you the just of it.   

____________________________________________________________________

"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. Preach it Brother, Funny Blog, I give it a 5 Beer Rating. Opie@redneckopinion.com

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.