Monday, March 7, 2011

ORGANIZE FOR STRENGTH AND HONOR OR ORGANIZE FOR “BUCKS”, IT’S YOUR “CHOICE”!

"Our history with bargaining with the boss in the past has been difficult but productive," Bruce Wyngaard (union boss) said. "Now, there's already been a substantial impact on morale. ... This sends a major message to state employees that they're not valued."

WHAA!  WHAA!  WHAA!  No Brucie, the state employees are not “over valued”.  They are OVER PAID!  Oh, and you think that there has been a shift in moral?  Well chief, welcome to the American Majority! 

Another union member had this to say, “It upsets me some because of the stigma that has been placed on us," she said. "We do work hard. My job is the people we serve."

It upsets her some?  The American Majority are upset, a bunch, not just some.  Oh, by the way, this single gal with one child takes in twenty-three bucks an hour.  A bit above average for a “benefits processor”, huh?  Being a union member, I wonder who she voted for.  Any guesses.  My daughter’s husband is an investigator and he makes less than that, has five kids, and buys their own insurance.

"I have no intentions of staying in Ohio," he said. "I won't be able to pay my bills. I don't look forward to the struggles that my peers are going to be going through. ... A lot of people are barely making ends meet now."  This is what another good, loyal union member said.  Hey hotrod, at least you can afford to move.  Whole bunches of the American Majority are loosing their homes and cannot afford to move.  Welcome to the Obama version of America.

No sir, the American Majority did not place a “stigma” on unions.  We believe in facts!  Government union members get paid more than Americans.  Union bosses get paid tons for basically doing nothing and all on the backs of the American Taxpayer.  No sir, we are not happy with unions!  We are not happy with the extreme graft that the bosses impose on us!  We are not happy with who the unions voted for!  Don’t cry on our shoulders!  Go beg your savior, Obama for help.  Time you get down from the dreams that Obama provided for you and get down to earth with us.

You folks can read what, hopefully, union members will have in store for them all through are nation.  Oh, and let me make it clear.  I do not like to see any good person go through hardships.  I do pity the basic union member, but you have been led astray from good American PRINCIPALS by thugs like Andy Stern, Van Jones, Trumka, and of course, the main thug, Barrack, “Lil’ Hussein” Obama.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/50585.html

 __________________________________________________________
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.