Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I CAN’T READ MY BOOK IN TENNESSEE! GOOD, TO BLAZES WITH YOUR BOOK!


Saw an article today that was talkin’ ‘bout how Christians and Jews were joining in with muslims to complain about an Anti-sharia law in Tennessee.  Can you believe this?  I tell ya what, I don’t know who those Christians and Jews are, but they sure as heck do not represent this Christian!  No sir!  They said the reason they were protesting this Anti-sharia bill was because they fear it would make it illegal for anyone to be muslim in Tennessee.  Da!  That’s the point isn’t it?  They ought to be illegal in the whole dang nation!  Oh, and I liked the way this was phrased, “…THEY FEAR…”!  Oh gee, THEY FEAR!  Personally, their belief in OUR GOD must not be too strong because with him we do not have TO FEAR!  Betcha ever-dang one of ‘em voted for that criminal in the Whitehouse too!  What a bunch of pansies!  That’s right, PANSIES!  No wonder some folks are even considering sharia and muslims in our great country!



One of these lyin’ muslim con artists complained that if he uses the quran in Tennessee, it would be a crime.  Hello goat rider!  It should be a crime EVERYWHERE to read stuff written by a pedophile, especially when he demands killings and slavery of ALL non-believers!  Folks, how did we STEP THIS FAR BACKWARDS?  Why aren’t women of America DEMANDING the EXTINCTION of sharia and islam in America?  Have you seen what these despicable believers do to women?  If you haven’t, you need too.  It is some of the most VILE research you will ever do. 



It’s all back wards boys and girls.  Corruption, evil, immoral behavior, greed and the like have taken firm hold in America, in the world!  I am certainly glad that the BIG MAN UPSTAIRS is a merciful God.  Of course, I’m only human with human thoughts and feelings, but if it were up to me, I’d probably destroy the whole bunch, saving the truly righteous of course.  It is a shame.  It is a shame.  Such an evil, vile bunch, as muslims, can DICTATE to our weak representatives!  FEAR?  No sir, I don’t fear these animals!  Not one bit.



Now, having stated and firmly believing what I stated, I will still help, to the best of my ability, anyone who turns to the one true God and gives up their evil practices.  This means, they would have to throw down the quran and spit on it.  They would have to denounce mohammad, islam and sharia.  Yes, next time one of them wants help or says they mean you know harm, ask them if they’ll do these things.  You won’t get it from them! 
Oh yeah, here’s the link if you want to read the article:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110301/NEWS01/110301068/1969/NEWS/Islamic-other-groups-call-withdrawal-anti-Shariah-bill?odyssey=nav|head
 _________________________________________________
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. JOHN, AS USUAL YOU HAVE PUT OUT INTERESTING INFO. I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF MY GRAND-DAUGHTERS, WANTING TO BECOME A MUSLIM. HER FATHER IS "LIVING" WITH A MUSLIM FEMALE AND NOW HE IS SINGING MUSLIM PRAISES TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER(12YRS OLD).I TRIED TO GET INFO ABOUT SOME OF THEIR RIDICULOUS BELIEFS AND HORRENDOUS DOINGS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE. MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALL STAUNCH BAPTISTS "OLE TIME RELIGION" TYPE. I'M HOPING MY FACE BOOK FRIENDS CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THIS. I AM GOING TO SHOW HER YOUR ARTICLE...........THANKS JOHN,GOD BLESS YOU. YOU ARE A GOOD MAN AND PEOUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Sandra - thanks for your kind words. It is a shame that your granddaughter has to be in such a evil situation. Here are some other sites which may help you and her. Always remember that TRUE muslims have no friends except other muslims. They will PRETEND to like non-muslims to gain footholds. They are COMMANDED to do this by their false profit mohammad.

    THE RELIGION (CULT) OF PEACE?

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
    Read the evil towards non-believers for yourself. The only peace you will find in this book is for muslims:
    http://www.quraninenglish.com/cgi-local/pages.pl
    Some countries are waking up:
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/08/italy-islam-not-recognized-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status.html
    More info about their peacefulness:
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    Their murderous recruiting methods and history:
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    Two very good and effective opponents of islam:
    http://www.actforamericaeducation.com/

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.