Saturday, January 1, 2011

OBAMA, BIDEN, PELOSI, REID, FRANK AND OTHERS ARRESTED ON CHARGES OF FRAUD AGAINST THE U S GOVERNMENT!

Today, as most Americans were celebrating New Year’s Day, a task force of approximately one hundred and fifty FBI agents, along with hundreds of local police, arrested almost all members of the Obama administration and cabinet members.  Also, in the arrests were many top Democratic Congressmen and supporters.  The charges against them ranged from the miss-use of Federal funds to fraudulent and covered up presidential birth records.  To give you an idea of the magnitude of the investigation, there were one hundred and twenty-three charges filed against Obama alone.  Ironically, all were taken to a holding facility at Fort Hood, where they remain heavily guarded.
OH HAPPY DAY!  OH HAPPY DAY!  FINALLY, THEY SAW THAT THE EMPEROR WAS NAKED!

John Boener, acting president, had this to say, “My fellow Americans it is a very sad day in the history of the United States of America.  I sincerely hope that all politicians, judges, Congressmen, any public servants and their supporters or enablers learn from this.  Illegal behavior can only go on so long in America before it is punished.  America will always heal its wounds.  First, the people spoke and now the law has spoken and I, myself, have listened.  I recommend we all do the same.”  President Boener went on to emphasize, that, at this point, those arrested are presumed innocent, but if found guilty he will use ever means at his disposal to insure swift and appropriate punishment.

Those arrested had absolutely no comments.  Most of them appeared to be in some sort of a trance; as if they knew, any argument on their behalf was futile.  Even, the always glib, Joe Biden was at a loss for words.  Reporters were dumbfounded on how to handle this type of situation, with the utter silence from, usually talkative, politicians.  More on this story will certainly follow in the next few hours, if not minutes.

Man that was fun!  I wanted to start your New Year’s Day off with good thoughts, so I took it upon myself to throw out some wishful baloney.  Yeah, I just cared enough about you to send my very best to you.  Boy, isn’t that the kind of story we would all like to hear today?  New Year, new government, new lives, and old values, I just wish it was actually true AND IT OUGHT TO BE!         
                                                                                                              
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. Their sentence will probably be probation with 30 seconds of community organizing.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.