Monday, January 17, 2011

EVENTUALLY THE POWER AND THE DOUGH GETS TO ‘EM ALL, IF THEY ARE “ALLOWED” TO STAY THERE LONG ENOUGH!

This is a follow up to a previous article posted on January 15, 2011.  If you would like to read it too, you can go here:

Of all the people, you would think that this ol’ boy would have stayed out of reach of the hand of greed.  He was a service member.  He was shot down and captured.  He endured torture beyond our imagination and he did not budge.  He kept his mouth shut, when it would have been so easy to open it and be relieved of his pain and hunger.  He was a true hero and patriot.  What happened?  Why did this man of such integrity and honor fall from grace?  What happened?

Now, of all people, of all Republicans, John McCain has called Barrack HUSSEIN Obama a patriot.  Here is what John stated in an article on January 14, 2011:

"I disagree with many of the president's policies, but I believe he is a patriot sincerely intent on using his time in office to advance our country's cause," McCain wrote. "I reject accusations that his policies and beliefs make him unworthy to lead America or opposed to its founding ideals. And I reject accusations that Americans who vigorously oppose his policies are less intelligent, compassionate or just than those who support them."  John also stated that Obama “…comforted and inspired the country.”

Folks, in my mind, John McCain, will always be an American hero and should be respected as one, but do y’all feel comfortable?  Do y’all feel inspired?  I know that I don’t.  I am afraid that THE WASHINGTON SPELL has finally got a hold on John.  The patriotic fire, which he once possessed, has dwindled.  The honor and love of country which he showed, while captured has been replaced.  I feel sorry for John.  Guys, we have to understand that THE WASHINGTON SPELL never fails, if given ample time.  We have to take that time away from it.  We have to replace those consumed by it.  We have to LIMIT the time THE WASHINGTON SPELL has to work on the replacements.  
                                                                                         
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.