Wednesday, January 12, 2011

...AND WE THOUGHT WILLIE WAS SLICK!

Well, once again, us po’ folks watch our two billion dollars make George Soros more money.  Obama GAVE it to him free of charge or interest.  No questions asked, he handed George $2,000,000,000 and let him do as he pleased with it.  That’s nine zeros folks!  It is enough money to give every single person, who is attending this years Super Bowl, twenty grand!  It is enough money to give every single homeless person on our streets, forty-five hundred dollars!  In other words, it is a heck of a lot of dough, folks.  Of course to George it is just a drop in the bucket, but his lil’ errand boy, Barrack Hussein Obama, gave it to him any way, knowing, full well, that it would hurt America!

Now, today, a published report states that Petrobras (George Soros top stockholder) has set record-breaking gasoline production in Brazil for December 2010.  How about that?  Aren’t y’all excited?  I mean, if George took OUR MONEY from Obama, well, that means that we are gonna make some money as investor’s right.   WRONG!  We don’t get nothing guys!  No twenty grand give away at the Super Bowl!  No helping the homeless!  Nope, not one red cent to the taxpayer.  Just more debt for our kids! 

Just think all of this betrayal and there are STILL folks who line up behind Democrats, Progressives and/or Liberals!  They STILL buy the hype!  They STILL believe in a PHONY DREAM!  I guess they thrive on ABUSE!
                                                                                               
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.