Saturday, December 18, 2010

WHY DID BARRACK “HUSSEIN” OBAMA EVER GIVE PETROBRAS $2,000,000,000, KNOWING WE WE NOT RECEIVE A RETURN ON OUR MONEY?

Boy, this is one deal, among many, that really rubs me the wrong way! 

Here you have one of the world’s richest men (in money only) and he owns a huge oil company called PETROBRAS and our president just gives him two billion!  The guys name is George Soros and Obama just hands it over to him, no question asked!  There was no public outcry, to speak of!  No big media stories!  No Republicans, or yes-even Democrats, DEMANDING an explanation!  Not even any lawsuits filed, which I know of!
THEY BOTH SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS!
This is America, Obama!  Not the Middle East!  We take our hard-earned money seriously here!  We do not like it when some lil’ punk steps in and SQAUNDERS it!

Now, PETROBRAS (George Soros owns 100%) is slated to be the biggest and richest oil producing company in the world.  They are spending millions everywhere!  As a tax paying, investor, I have to ask, “Where is my return on my investment?  Where is my payback?  Why are there no DEMANDS from our government for payment?  Has Obama committed a crime here?  Has George Soros?”

As for me, I consider this pure THEFT!  Obama has STOLEN our money to give it away to his LARGEST backer!  Where are the State DISTRICT ATTORNEYS on this?

Oh, and isn’t it funny that BP Oil had a well blow up, then Obama closed the Gulf to drilling and then Obama gave Soros two billion dollars.  And that is just money, which we know of.  Imagine the “HIDDEN” things that we do not know of.

I, personally, am sick of just “staged investigations”!  We need REAL investigations, REAL trials, and REALISTIC verdicts!  It is time for our “sleeping” justice system to wake up from its slumber and GO TO WORK!

ALL OF THIS AND NOT ONE RED CENT TO AMERICA:
                                                                                                 
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.