Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THEY CLAIM TO HAVE A RELIGION OF PEACE AND ARE A “CIVILIZED” PEOPLE, YEAH RIGHT! DO NOT WEAKEN YOURSELF BY BUYING INTO THEIR FILTH!

Muslims!  Why are they in America?  Our laws and theirs CANNOT co-exist!  Their beliefs mean our SUBMISSION or our DESTRUCTION!  Yes, for those of you too naïve to research anything, ALL muslims believe this!  In order to call yourself a muslim you have to believe in the COMPLETE submission, to islam, of all peoples in the world or they wish death upon you!  Read their book!  Educate yourself!  Heck, just read twenty pages!  You will see just how peaceful and humane they are. 
COME, LET US CELEBRATE BEATING!
 In November, a woman had an indiscretion.  Did her husband divorce her?  Did she run away with her lover?  Did she move out of the city?  Naw, none of that, she was
muslim.  They caught her, tied ten hard canes together and beat her over her entire body.  After the beating, she was so swollen, that relatives could not even recognize her.  She died from this beating, but hey, all is good!  Sharia law was upheld!  Heck, it’s a wonder that the muslims in this town didn’t throw a party.  Praise be to Allah and all that baloney!


Here is another beauty.  Another gal was brutally beaten because she was wearing pants under her dress.  Listen to me again, you heard me right, A WOMEN WAS BRUTALLY BETEN FOR WEARING PANTS!  She received one hundred lashes!  Here is the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJRsh4bn3k&has_verified=1  Here is the story:  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/14/sudanese-woman-whipped-public-wearing-pants/

Sure, let us embrace these bastions of peace!  These spreaders of goodwill!  These fine upright citizens of our great America!  We should be honored, that they would even pick such a backward country to come to.  Heck, even our great president had to pay the way of one hundred thousand of them, just to CONVINCE them to come!  He is such a saintly fella!

Well all I can say to this is BALONEY!  Moreover, I am being excessively nice.  We do not need muslims and muslims do not need us!  Send them back!  Send them all back!  This includes ALL illegal aliens too!  If not because they mean us harm, but just for the financial reason alone!  Y’all had better start thinking TOUGH guys!  They are going to try to walk all over us and if you are content to be a “bleeding heart”, you are not going to like yourself the MORNING AFTER!  We have to get use to being MEAN in our peaceful determination!  I do not have to like a muslim or an illegal alien and I will do everything in my legal power to make their stay here MISERABLE! 
                                                                                                     
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK

...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy New year to you and Yours. Your always right on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACKIE - You ain't too far off the mark either! Thank you and I hope that your Christmas was blessed and your New Year will be everything you hope. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and love it! I'm from East Texas too. Come visit my blog. It's not political, but hopefully, it will make you smile!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Thanks for the very complimentary comment! I like your stuff too. Left a comment. I've been to Jefferson many times. Enjoy the shops and the food.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.