Monday, October 11, 2010

YES SUR, I NEED'S TO KNOW IF IT'S GONNA SNOW IN JULY!

"MICHELLE, JUST SHUT
UP AND GET ME THE
UNITED NATIONS!"
"First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                             
Y’all want a real knee slapper? Get this one! A so-called, “top”, United Nations scientist states, now let me get this correct, in fact, I’ll just quote the ol’ boy. Here ya go, here is what he stated: “Experts should be able to provide reliable seasonal climate forecasts on temperatures and rainfall levels a year in advance within a decade. Further down the road, although still some way off, accurate predictions of climate conditions for up to 10 years ahead should be possible.” The ol’ boy’s name is Ghassem Asrar, probably a muslim, and he is the director of the World Climate Research program.

So, How is this going to affect us peons? Well, we can all cancel our flood and hazardous weather insurance, for starters. Yes sir, now we can just
stay in touch with the ol’ UN Weather Central and about a month before a big frog strangler hits, we can pay a month’s insurance premium and be covered! WOW! Such a deal! Oh, and don’t forget about them fishing tournaments, pig roasts, vacant lot mud football parties, pasture pool, and those other, weather related, events.

Seriously guys, ten years in advance? They need to concentrate on TEN HOURS in advance! They haven’t whipped that one yet. Anyway, I think I’ll hang on to my insurance for now and if I have an event planned, well, I’ll just look up at the sky and continue to take my best guess. I know that either way, a country boy can survive and have a dang good time doing it.

                                                                                                   
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.