Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WE ARE MANY!

WE ARE MANY!
THEY ARE FEW!
WE ARE FREE!
THEY ARE FORCED!
"First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK
                                                                          
Okay folks, I'll put my money where my mouth is!  Below you will find a reply, which I received from one of my reps (I sent them all the same), followed by my original letter.  Please, won't you do the same?

Dear JOHN L SULAK,

Thank you for contacting my offices. Your correspondence has been received, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. A copy
 of your message is attached below for your records.

If you need immediate assistance regarding an urgent problem you are experiencing with the federal government, visit the "Help With Federal Agencies" section of the website for details on how to proceed so that your difficulties are brought to my attention as soon as possible.

If you are seeking information or services from my offices that are NOT related to my Legislative duties, please visit my "Services For Texans" section for more information.

Warmest Regards,

U.S. Senator John Cornyn
---------------------------------------------------
Unless Congress acts in the coming weeks, every taxpayer will see tax increases starting on January 1, 2011. Income taxes will rise for all earners. The marriage penalty will be re-instated. Child tax credits will be cut in half. The death tax will go from zero to as high as 55%. Taxes on investments will increase. Some exemptions and deductions will be eliminated. And the Alternative Minimum Tax will hit 15 million people. Unless Congress acts, taxes will increase by $200 billion next year alone - and $3.8 trillion in the next 10 years. Small businesses will be hit particularly hard, as small business owners will pay more than half of the taxes raised by increasing the top rates. Job creation is bound to suffer as individuals and businesses find their finances badly hurt by more taxation. Congress needs to act now to hold the line on all tax increases. Economic recovery and job creation are more important. This plea will go on my blog with over 2000 followers. It will go on my Facebook page(s) with over 5000 friends and fans. I am suggesting, no begging, that each and everyone of my friends and followers do the same. The GIANT is awake and it is US! The jig is up and we will no longer be fooled!
 
The Honorable John L Sulak
PO 3183,
Flint, TX  75762
                                                                                                                                                    
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.